How to Register for the Nurse Assistant Certification Exam:
1. Complete Registration Application
- Remember to sign the application and money order/cashier's check
2. List requested examination date and test site on application
Examination Dates and Locations
3. Testing Fee (No Credit/Debit cards or personal checks will be accepted)
Both Manual and Written Exam ... $100
Retake Manual Skills Exam Only ... $65
Retake Written Exam Only --- $35
Oral Written Exam (additional fee) --- $ 15
Rescheduling fee -- $25 (Flat rate applies for all rescheduled/cancelled/missed manual and/or written exams)
Money order or cashier's check, payable to Regional Testing Center. No personal checks or cash will be accepted.
4. If you were appoved by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), please include COPY of approval letter (932 form). DO NOT send your original. Original 932 form is needed at the test site.
5. Mail completed registration application and examination fee to:
Regional Testing Center
Hosted at Golden West College
15744 Golden West Street, Forum I, Room 112A
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Please review application before mailing. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Testing Day Instructions:
- Bring your original social security card, goverment photo identification with signature, original 283B Initial Application form /original approval notice with you to the examination. (Note: copies of your social security card, laminated social security cards or receipts from the SSA will not be accepted).
- If you fail to bring any of the above listed documents or if you do NOT present them at the day of testing registration, you may not take the examination. You will be required to reschedule and pay the rescheduling fee.
- First and last names on 283b/932 form, photo identification, social security card and all presented documentation must be exactly the same or you will not be permitted to take the examination.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled examination or do not bring bring the required documents for testing you will be charged a $25 rescheduling fee.
- Send an new registration application with the rescheduling fee to the Regional Test Coordination Center to reapply for the exam.
- A $25 reschedule fee will apply for all cancelled, rescheduled or missed exams
- See candidate handbook for details
- All registration materials are processed upon receipt, therefore there are no refunds.
How to challenge the Nurse Assistant Certification Exam:
Want to verify certification status?
Phone: (916) 327-2445
Fax: (916) 552-8785
(Complete for reciprocity from another state)
Live - Scan Fingerprinting Available!
Please call (714) 895-8708 for an appointment.